Have you ever wondered what your purpose is? Do you want to live a more meaningful life? Or do you feel like you’re not living up to your true potential? If so, this is for you. ♡
After four years of soul digging, studying spiritual psychology & life coaching, working with my own coaches (life & business), attending workshops, and talking to women all around the world, I found out that
there are 2 major things that keep us from living our best lives.
1. We lack clarity of purpose – and if we don’t know what we want, we’re never gonna get it
2. We wait for things to become more clear and end up spending days, weeks, and even months waiting for that „aha“ moment that will tell us what to do. The thing is: clarity doesn’t come from thinking about it. It comes from taking action.
I created this Clarity Roadmap that will help you live a more meaningful life that is fully aligned with your passions and strengths – even if you don’t know what these are at the moment. Let’s change that together. I’m here to guide you along the way.
Here are some of the tools that I used to find more clarity in my life.
Step 1: Get to know yourself better
Take some time for yourself, light a few candles, put on your favorite music and maybe sip on a glass of wine. It’s time for some soul digging. Answer the following questions. Try not to think too hard about your answers, just allow them to come to you naturally. Don’t filter or judge. Just write down everything that comes to mind.
• What are your unique talents? What do you really enjoy doing?
• What parts of your life are going well? What part of your life could be working better?
• What’s missing from your life that you can’t stop thinking of? The thing you want to have happen or keeps tugging at your heart; wanting you to acknowledge it and give it time and love?
• What does your perfect day look like? How’s that different from how you are spending your days now?
• What are your life values? What is most important to you?
• What would you do if you could do anything you wanted?
• If you knew there were NO obstacles, what 3 goals would you like to see happen in the next 12 months?
Step 2: Reconnect to your inner voice
So many times we do things, not because we want to do them, but because (we think) others expect them from us. We take actions that are not aligned with who we really are. As a result, we distance ourselves from our true self. I want to encourage you to consciously choose to listen to your intuition and inner voice. Whenever you do
something and you have a weird feeling about it – allow it to happen. Pay attention. Ask yourself what causes this feeling and what you can do to make you feel better.
Step 3: Let go of the things that don’t serve you
We are the happiest when everything we do is truly aligned with who we really are. Sometimes that means that in the process, we have to let things go that don’t serve us anymore. Write down 5 things (or more) that you want to release. These could be habits, thoughts, feelings etc. One by one, go through your list and say out loud that you are choosing to let them go. Then, replace each one with a more empowering belief. Don’t be afraid of change. Let your life expand with new opportunities. It will create space for you to become the best version of yourself.